Monday 18 June 2012

Hectic Semester

Assalamualaikum & Salam Sejahtera,


It's been quite a long time I did not visit my blog and do updates. My last entry was on 8th June, and today is already 18th June. It means that already ten days I didn't leave any news here. I'm pretty sure that, there must be someone, or maybe sometwo, or somethree ...or someeleven (since my current followers are 11)  already miss me my writing. LOL. ok..saya perasan. 


Supposed for ten days I must have a lot of things to story. But unfortunately not. Reason?? Because along that days and some more days, I were and will go through a very hectic life. What's on my mind are only FYP, SE, and ENT. These are all my projects that I must complete. All these projects will meet their deadline on this week since this is the 14th week of lecture. 14th week, means that this is the last week of lecture. It means that this is the last week I am attending to the class for my degree. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!! InsyaAllah, hopefully this is my last week for attending the classes for Computational Mathematics Degree. Hopefully I will pass all my papers this semester. Hopefully I will be awarded dean's list. Hopefully I can do my industrial training on next semester. Hopefully I will graduate on time with first class honour. Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully. And this week also, I have several tests to be taken. And again, hopefully I can do it very well. 

 
That is me, too many "hopefully". But hope alone is meaningless without effort to achieve it. So I must work hard on it to achieve my so called "hopefully". And as a Muslim, always believe that Allah is always with us. Pray to Him. InsyaAllah, everything gonna be smooth. And you guys, please pray for me too yea. Thanks... Amin... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment